Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Deleting items and folders from a Virtual Vault
Note that you cannot delete a folder from Virtual Vault if it exists in your mailbox or your administrator has designated it as a retention folder. On the other hand, any subfolders that you personally add to your retention folders are not subject to the same restrictions. You can freely move, rename, and delete these personal subfolders.
To delete items from a Virtual Vault
- In a Virtual Vault folder, select the items that you want to delete.
- On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Delete. Or on the right-click menu, click Delete.
To delete a folder from a Virtual Vault
- In your Virtual Vault, select the folder that you want to delete.
- On the right-click menu, click Delete Folder.
- In the prompt window that appears, click Yes to confirm the deletion or No to cancel it.