Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Canceling your archiving and restore operations
If an item in your mailbox has a status of pending archive or pending restore, you may be able to stop Enterprise Vault completing the operation.
You cannot cancel archiving and restore operations on items in your Virtual Vault.
To cancel archiving and restore operations
- Select the items for which you want to cancel the operation.
You can include any items that Enterprise Vault is not processing. Enterprise Vault ignores such items.
- On the Enterprise Vault tab, in the Actions group, click Cancel. Or on the More Actions menu, click Cancel Operation.