Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Viewing your archived items
If the item is not immediately available, Enterprise Vault shows the shortcut contents instead. You can then choose to restore the item to your mailbox.
You can also view archived items that are in your Virtual Vault.
To view an archived item
- Select the shortcut to the item, or select the item in your Virtual Vault.
Do one of the following:
Use any of the normal Outlook actions to open the item.
If you use Outlook 2013 or later and can see the Office Mail App at the top of the current item, click View in the Office Mail App.