Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Viewing and changing your Vault Cache properties
The Vault Cache Properties can contain up to five tabbed pages. The administrator controls which tabs are included.
Suspend or resume synchronization.
View synchronization progress.
Set the disk space to use for the content of items in your Vault Cache.
Set the amount of time after Outlook starts before Enterprise Vault checks for items to be synchronized to your Vault Cache.
Choose vaults to synchronize with your Vault Cache, in addition to the main vault that is associated with your mailbox.
Select the vaults that you want to see as Virtual Vaults in the Outlook Navigation Pane.
To view and change Vault Cache properties
- Click the File tab and then click Enterprise Vault.
- Click Configure Vault Cache.
The Vault Cache Properties contain one or more tabs. For information about the currently selected tab, click Help in the Vault Cache Properties.