Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Suspending or enabling archiving for your mailbox
When you first use Enterprise Vault, everything is usually set up so that Enterprise Vault archiving can start immediately. If you choose to suspend this automatic archiving, you can still choose to store items yourself.
You can suspend archiving for an individual mailbox folder by changing the Enterprise Vault properties of the folder.
Your administrator may prevent the Change option from appearing on the Enterprise Vault Mailbox Properties page. In this case, you cannot suspend archiving.
To suspend or enable archiving for your mailbox
- In the Outlook Navigation Pane, right-click the mailbox and then click Data File Properties.
- In the Mailbox Properties, click the Enterprise Vault tab.
- Click Change.
- In the Enterprise Vault - Change Properties dialog box, select or clear Suspend Enterprise Vault archiving for this mailbox.
- Click OK in the Enterprise Vault - Change Properties dialog box.
- Click OK or Apply in the Mailbox Properties.