Enterprise Vault™ Guide for Outlook Users (Full Functionality)
- Introducing Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Setting up Enterprise Vault
- Enterprise Vault options and mailbox icons
- Working with archived items
- Storing and restoring items
- Managing Enterprise Vault archiving
- PST file migration
Replying to and forwarding your archived items
You can reply to or forward an archived item from its shortcut, or from your Virtual Vault. Outlook opens the item in its original form, exactly as it does when you reply to or forward any other item.
If you select one or more shortcuts to forward as attachments, Outlook attaches the original items to a new email.
When you forward archived items as attachments, wait until you can see the new email before you select any other items. Otherwise, items from your later selection may incorrectly be attached to the new email.