Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (184.108.40.206, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
Performing a user-directed backup of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
This topic describes how to perform a user-directed backup of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation.
- Log onto the server as Administrator.
- Open the Backup, Archive, and Restore interface.
- Choose File > Select Files and Folders to Back Up.
- In the Backup window, in the All Folders pane, expand Microsoft SharePoint Resources.
- Select the object(s) to back up.
- Choose Actions > Backup.
- In the Backup Files dialog box, click Start Backup.
If you want to view the progress of the backup, click Yes. If you do not want to view the progress of the backup, click No.