Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (188.8.131.52, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
Configuring a UNIX media server and Windows clients for backups and restores that use Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
To perform backups and restores that use Granular Recovery Technology (GRT), perform the following configuration if you use a UNIX media server and Windows clients:
Confirm that your media server is installed on a platform that supports granular recovery.
For more information about supported platforms, see the NetBackup Enterprise Server and Server - OS Software Compatibility List at the following URL:
No other configuration is required for the UNIX media server.
Enable or install NFS on the SQL back-end servers.
See Enabling Services for Network File System (NFS) on a client.
You can configure a different network port for NBFSD.