Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (22.214.171.124, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
Planning the installation of NetBackup for SharePoint
Perform the following tasks before you use NetBackup for SharePoint.
Table: Installation steps for NetBackup for SharePoint
Verify the operating system and platform compatibility.
See Verifying the operating system and platform compatibility.
Verify the NetBackup server and client requirements for NetBackup for SharePoint.
Verify that master server has a valid license for NetBackup for SharePoint and any NetBackup options or add-ons that you want to use.