Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (220.127.116.11, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
Installing the Veritas VSS provider for vSphere
To use the Veritas VSS provider you must install it manually following installation of the NetBackup for Windows client. If the VMware VSS provider is installed, the installation program removes it and may require a restart of the computer.
To install the Veritas VSS provider
- Browse to the following location:
- Double-click on the Veritas VSS provider for vSphere shortcut.
- Follow the prompts.
- When the utility has completed, restart the computer if prompted.
- Following the restart, the utility resumes. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
To uninstall the Veritas VSS provider
- In the Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features.
- Double-click on Veritas VSS provider for vSphere.
The uninstall program does not automatically reinstall the VMware VSS provider.