Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (18.104.22.168, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
Configuring a different network port for NBFSD
NBFSD runs on port 7394. If another service uses the standard NBFSD port in your organization, you 20can configure the service on another port. The following procedures describe how to configure a NetBackup server to use a network port other than the default.
To configure a different network port for NBFSD (Windows server)
- Log on as administrator on the computer where NetBackup server is installed.
- Open Regedit.
- Open the following key.:
- Create a new DWORD value named FSE_PORT.
- Right-click on the new value and click Modify.
- In the Value data box, provide a port number between 1 and 65535.
- Click OK.
To configure a different network port for NBFSD (UNIX server)
- Log on as root on the computer where NetBackup server is installed.
- Open the
- Add the following entry, where XXXX is an integer and is a port number between 1 and 65535.
FSE_PORT = XXXX