Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (126.96.36.199, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
Configuring SharePoint client host properties
In the SharePoint client host properties you configure settings for the SharePoint clients you selected. Configure the host properties for all servers in the SharePoint farm. The options available in this dialog box are based on the version of NetBackup installed on the client system. If you do not see all of these options after upgrading your client, close the NetBackup Administration Console and reopen it.
To configure SharePoint client host properties
- Open the NetBackup Administration Console or the Remote Administration Console.
- In the left pane, expand NetBackup Management > Host Properties > Clients.
- In the right pane, select the SharePoint client(s) you want to configure.
If the client does not appear in the list, click Actions > Configure Client.
- Click Actions > Properties.
- Expand Windows Client and click SharePoint.
- Enable the options you want.
- Click OK.