Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (22.214.171.124, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
SharePoint server software requirements
Verify the following regarding the SharePoint server software on the NetBackup server or client:
SharePoint server software must be installed and operational.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed on the SharePoint servers.
When you use multiple front-end SharePoint servers, all front-end server web sites must be uniformly identified in IIS. Identify the sites with either host headers or IP addresses, but not both. An environment that mixes host headers and IP addresses across multiple front-end servers is not supported.
To prevent restore failures, the IIS Default Application Pool identity must be a valid SharePoint user ID.
The SharePoint user should be an administrator user account.