Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Microsoft SharePoint Server Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (184.108.40.206, 9.0)
- Introducing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Installing and configuring NFS for SharePoint Granular Recovery
- About configuring Services for Network File System (NFS)
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint Server
- Configuring a SharePoint backup that uses Granular Recovery Technology (GRT)
- Configuring SharePoint client host properties
- Configuring NetBackup for SharePoint backup policies
- About configuring a backup policy for SharePoint
- Adding schedules to a NetBackup for SharePoint policy
- Creating a backup selections list for a SharePoint Server policy
- Performing backups and restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About user-directed backups of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- About restores of SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Protecting SharePoint Server data with VMware backups
- About protecting an application database with VMware backups
- About configuring a VMware backup that protects SharePoint Server
- Disaster recovery
- About NetBackup for SharePoint debug logging
- About NetBackup status reports
Performing consistency checks with NetBackup for SharePoint backups
You can perform consistency checks of the SQL Server database(s) before NetBackup begins a SharePoint backup operation. These checks are performed for both server-directed and user-directed backups.
To perform consistency checks with NetBackup for SharePoint backups
- Open the NetBackup Administration Console.
- Expand NetBackup Management > Host Properties > Clients.
- In the right pane, right-click on the client and select Properties.
- In the left pane, expand Windows Client and click SharePoint.
- From the Consistency check before backup list, choose which check NetBackup should perform before backups.
See Consistency check options for SharePoint Server.
If you choose to perform a consistency check, you can select Continue with backup if consistency check fails. NetBackup then continues to perform the backup if the consistency check fails.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Repeat this configuration for all servers in the SharePoint farm.