Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Pre-Recovery Check screen
Preview the recovery details, run a pre-recovery check, and start the recovery.
Table: Fields in the Pre-Recovery Check screen
Virtual Machine Attributes
Lists the settings that are used for the recovery.
RUN PRE-RECOVERY CHECK
Verifies the credentials and appropriate paths and connectivity, determines whether the datastore or datastore cluster has available space, and reviews other requirements.
Pre-Recovery Check Results
Lists the results of the pre-recovery check.
You can proceed with the restore even if the check fails.
Note: A mismatch in the vCenter server name in NetBackup (uppercase vs. lowercase letters) may cause the "VMware connectivity test" to fail.
Starts the recovery of the virtual machine.