Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
vCenter privileges for managing NetBackup plug-in installation
To install the NetBackup vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in, use the vSphere Client to make sure that theprivileges are set in vCenter. The privileges must be set on each vCenter where the plug-in is to be installed.
Theprivileges are also required for updating or uninstalling the plug-in.
For assistance setting privileges, refer to the appropriate VMware vSphere Documentation Center.
In the vSphere Client interface, the Extension privileges may look similar to the following: