Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Network Selection screen
Click the check boxes to select the networks for the recovered virtual machine.
Table: Fields in the Network Selection screen
Selects or unselects all the networks that are available. If a network is selected, the restored virtual machine is automatically connected to that network.
You can select individual networks for the restored virtual machine.