Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
How to access the NetBackup Recovery Wizards
In vSphere Client (HTML5), you can launch the NetBackup recovery wizards as shown in Table: How to start the NetBackup recovery wizards in vSphere Client.
Table: How to start the NetBackup recovery wizards in vSphere Client
In vSphere Client, click the Monitor tab, then click . Click or Events, click on the vertical ellipsis next to a virtual machine that had a successful backup, and click .
In the Virtual Machines pane (or in the left pane), right-click on the VM to restore and click .