Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Listing all current authentication tokens
You can list all the current authentication tokens that were generated on the current master server.
To list all current authentication tokens
- Enter the following on the master server:
Client Expiry Date vCenter-server-1 Thu Feb 06 16:16:51 GMT+05:30 2014 vCenter-server-2 Fri Feb 07 11:22:53 GMT+05:30 2014
The command lists the vCenter servers for which the tokens were created as well as their expiration dates. It can help diagnose communication problems between the vCenter and the master server when a token has expired.
For well-formatted output, set the command prompt or shell screen size to more than 100 units.
Server names that are longer than 40 characters are truncated. Characters beyond the first 40 are replaced with "...".