Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Client (HTML5) Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-17
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.2)
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Client (HTML5)
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery and Instant Recovery Wizards
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery events and best practices
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Client (HTML5) plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
The NetBackup Recovery wizard for vSphere Client (HTML5) does not find a particular backup image
The NetBackup Recovery wizard may not find the backup image for a particular VM if the VM display name contains special characters.
To locate the backup image and start the recovery
- In vSphere Client, click Veritas NetBackup > Recovery or Instant Recovery and Cleanup.
- In the wizard's Virtual Machine Selection screen, enter the VM name (try full or partial), and click Search.
The VM should appear in the search results.
- Click Next and continue with the recovery.