NetBackup: Ransomware Resilience for Enterprises
Protect your data, detect threats, and recover at scale.
Make NetBackup the core of your ransomware resilience strategy.
The threat of ransomware is inescapable. Every 11 seconds, an organization is hit with an attack.
It's time to take a proactive, unified approach. Veritas can help you protect, backup and recover your data, regardless of where it resides–from edge, to core, to cloud.
The NetBackup advantage.
Protect and maintain data integrity everywhere.
Maintain data integrity with identity and access management, data encryption and immutable backup images.
- Role-based access control
- Two-factor authentication
- In-Transit with TLS 1.2 (external or Veritas CA)
- At-Rest with AES 256 (internal or external KMS)
- Immutable backup images with OST Library Support for 3rd Party Storage
Detect threats with a holistic view of backup infrastructure.
Mitigate threats with the combined power of NetBackup, APTARE IT Analytics, and Veritas Data Insight.
- Confirm critical systems are backed up and off-site copies are made
- Detect abnormalities for NetBackup-protected data and recover the most recent backup
- Get actionable insights to address changes in your environment
- Set up configurable alerts to detect anomalies in your infrastructure both on-prem and in the cloud
- Organize and visualize your entire infrastructure by location, environment, and application
- Constantly scan for potential threats with predictive analytics
Backup and recovery at scale.
Maintain business continuity after an unexpected event. NetBackup helps support recovery time and recovery point objectives (RTO and RPO).
- Resiliency platform with orchestration
- Instant access
- Continuous data protection (CDP)
- Cloud Point
- Traditional NetBackup recovery
See how NetBackup performed in Cohasset's immutability assessment.
Cohasset, a leader in assessing records management and information governance, evaluated the strength of NetBackup with the Flex Operating Environment as an immutable solution. We’re proud to share the results.
87% of the Fortune Global 500 use NetBackup for unified data protection on a single platform.
What's new in NetBackup 9
Using older versions?
See what you may be missing.
Looking for more information? See our library of data sheets, white papers and videos.
Review NetBackup compatibility information.Learn more