Microsoft Ignite 2019
Veritas Booth 647
Orange County Convention Center
Discover the power of the Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform at Booth 647
- Maximize cloud adoption and minimize risk by seamlessly protecting Azure and O365 with a complete, automated solution.
- Refresh your approach to managing customer data with an optimized, scale-out data management platform.
- Failover entire data centers to Azure in less than 15 minutes.
- Know your hybrid infrastructure landscape with a single dashboard to show resource usage, cloud spend, outages and more.
- Find crucial insights in your customers’ data and enable regulatory compliance for both public and private sectors.
Customer Reception Sponsored by Veritas & Nutanix
Join us on the patio at The Pub for cocktails and conversation!
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, November 6th
9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
(0.6 mile walk from the Convention Center)
Hear from Veritas experts!
The Hub Theater Sessions
#CYaaS and Get Compliance-Ready with Office 365
5:45p-6:05p, Monday November 4, Theater A, Session ID THR3150
James Wong, Digital Compliance Architect, Veritas Technologies
This session will cover how to make sure you are legal- and compliance-ready for Microsoft Office 365 and beyond. Join us to learn about key factors to consider when it comes to analyzing, preserving and discovering your business-critical data in order to meet your organization’s advanced information governance requirements. This session will cover how to:
- Availability Preserve Office 365 and non-Office 365 content in a single repository
- Understand what data you have and take any necessary action
- Streamline your legal discovery process
#CYaaS and STOP Ransomware! Make Your Microsoft-Powered Multi-Cloud Strategy Bulletproof
5:35p-5:55p, Tuesday November 5, Theater A, Session ID THR3151
Jonathan Brown, Sales Engineer, Veritas Technologies
This session will cover how to protect against threats like ransomware with an automated and distributed multi-target approach. Additionally, we’ll demonstrate the most optimized methods for recovering data fast, regardless of the need and location of that data – on-premises or across clouds. If you’re interested in any of the following items, you don’t want to miss this session.
- Availability How to bolster your ransomware defense strategy across heterogeneous environments
- How to manage cloud snapshots in a simple, human-readable format
- How to enable data protection across hybrid, multi-cloud IT at cloud-scale
- How to capitalize on the advantages of automated data lifecycle policies
- How to optimize data transfer between any source and target