Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud Help
- Getting started with Personal.cloud
- Working with messages
- Using Search
- Boolean operator searches
- Using Personal.cloud tags
- Using Folder Sync
- Personal.cloud known issues
- Personal.cloud updates in previous releases
Viewing Synchronized Folders in Personal.cloud
After an initial synchronization event, you can view your Microsoft Outlook folder structure in Personal.cloud. During subsequent synchronization events, Folder Sync replicates any changes you make to your Outlook folder structure in Personal.cloud.
Folder Sync does not synchronize the contacts, tasks, or calendar items from Microsoft Outlook to Personal.cloud.
To view your synchronized folders
- Log in to Personal.cloud.
- In the left pane, select the Active Folders tab to open it.
If you have over 4,000 synchronized folders, the loading time in the Active Folders tab may take up to five minutes.
- In the Active Folders tab, select a synchronized folder to view the archived messages inside that folder in the message list.