Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud Help
- Getting started with Personal.cloud
- Working with messages
- Using Search
- Boolean operator searches
- Using Personal.cloud tags
- Using Folder Sync
- Personal.cloud known issues
- Personal.cloud updates in previous releases
Composing new messages
You can compose and send new messages from Personal.cloud, unless your administrator makes the Send action unavailable.
If your recipient does not receive your message, ask them to check their junk mail folder.
To compose a new message
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser window, click New.
This option is hidden if your administrator makes the Send action unavailable.
- In the new message tab, enter the email addresses of the message recipients in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields.
- If you want to attach a file to your message, click Attach a file and select the file.
- Compose your message.
- Click Send.