Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud Help
- Getting started with Personal.cloud
- Working with messages
- Using Search
- Boolean operator searches
- Using Personal.cloud tags
- Using Folder Sync
- Personal.cloud known issues
- Personal.cloud updates in previous releases
Using Advanced Search
Advanced Search provides additional search options that let you focus a search within specific message components such as sender, recipient, or subject. You can also search on message attributes such as the sent date, mail direction, or attachment type.
Advanced Search supports phrase searches, Boolean searches, wildcard searches, and proximity searches. Search terms are not case-sensitive.
To use Advanced Search
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser window, click the Expansion icon to show the Advanced Search options.
- Specify your search criteria in the following fields:
Enter a user name, email address, or search term.
Enter the subject of the message, or part of the subject.
Enter the name or the email address of the message sender.
You can click From to select names or email addresses from the global address list.
Enter the name or the email address of the message recipient.
This option produces search results from the To, CC, and BCC fields.
You can click To to select names or email addresses from the global address list.
Select an option to search for all messages, only incoming messages, or only outgoing messages.
Select to find only those messages that have attachments.
Password protected and encrypted attachments are not included in searches.
If you selected the Has Attachment check box, specify an attachment type. Personal.cloud search supports a wide range of attachment types.
Select a predefined date range option or select Custom Date to enter a specific date range.
- Click the Magnifying Glass icon to perform your search.