Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud Help
- Getting started with Personal.cloud
- Working with messages
- Using Search
- Boolean operator searches
- Using Personal.cloud tags
- Using Folder Sync
- Personal.cloud known issues
- Personal.cloud updates in previous releases
Restoring archived messages
While working with your archived messages, you may find one you need that is no longer in your inbox. Using Personal.cloud, you can restore the archived message and send an exact copy of it back to your inbox. The restored message appears at the top of the message list in your inbox with the date and time you restored it. You can see the original timestamp of the message by opening it in your inbox.
To restore a single message
- In the message list, select an archived message.
- Do one of the following:
In the message toolbar, click Restore this message.
Right-click the message then click Restore this message.
You can only restore one message at a time from the right-click menu. Even if you select multiple messages and click Restore this message in the right-click menu, Personal.cloud only restores the message you right-clicked.
To restore multiple messages
- In the message list, select the archived messages that you want to restore.
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser window toolbar, click Restore.