Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud Help
- Getting started with Personal.cloud
- Working with messages
- Using Search
- Boolean operator searches
- Using Personal.cloud tags
- Using Folder Sync
- Personal.cloud known issues
- Personal.cloud updates in previous releases
Logging in to Personal.cloud
Before you can access your archived messages, you must log in to Personal.cloud using your Enterprise Vault.cloud credentials.
To log in to Personal.cloud
- Access the Login page by doing one of the following:
In a supported browser, navigate to your Personal.cloud URL.
In the Microsoft Outlook Folders pane, select your Personal.cloud web folder.
Contact your administrator if you do not know your Personal.cloud URL or you need a web folder to be configured in Outlook.
- On the Login page, select a Security option.
Refer to the following table for more information:
This is a public or shared computer
Personal.cloud prompts you for your credentials each time you access the Login page and automatically logs you out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
This option is the default option selected.
This is a private computer
Personal.cloud caches your credentials for 10 hours and lets you bypass the Login page after you log in successfully.
To clear your credentials from the cache, log out of Personal.cloud.
- Enter your Enterprise Vault.cloud user name and password.
- If you want to change the language selection for the Login page, select a new language from the Language drop-down menu.
This language selection only applies to the Login page. If you want to update your language selection for Personal.cloud, update your localization settings on the Settings page.
- Click Log In.