Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud Help
- Getting started with Personal.cloud
- Working with messages
- Using Search
- Boolean operator searches
- Using Personal.cloud tags
- Using Folder Sync
- Personal.cloud known issues
- Personal.cloud updates in previous releases
Downloading message attachments
While working with archived messages, you may find an attachment you want to download. Using Personal.cloud, you can download message attachments to your computer.
To download a message attachment
- In the message list, select an archived message with an attachment.
A Paperclip icon next to a message in the message list denotes a message with an attachment.
- In the message window, click the Paperclip icon next to the message subject line to show attachments.
Attachments are shown under the message recipient list.
- Click on an attachment to download it to your computer.
- In the File Download window, click Save to save the attachment to your Downloads folder.
You can click Open in the File Download window if you want to open the attachment before you save it to your computer.