Veritas NetBackup™ SAN Client and Fibre Transport Guide
- Introducing SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Planning your deployment
- About SAN Client storage destinations
- Preparing the SAN
- Licensing SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Configuring SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Configuring a Fibre Transport media server
- Configuring SAN clients
- Configuring SAN clients in a cluster
- Fibre Transport properties
- Configuring SAN client usage preferences
- Managing SAN clients and Fibre Transport
- Disabling SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Troubleshooting SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- About unified logging
Viewing SAN Client Fibre Transport job details
The Transport column in the Jobs tab window shows the type of transport between the SAN client and the NetBackup media server: FT for Fibre Transport or blank for inactive or for a LAN.
The Detailed Status tab of the Job Details dialog shows more detailed information about the job, including the following:
A Transport Type field in the header area shows the same information as the Transport column in the Jobs tab.
Messages in the Status window show the status of jobs that use FT transport, as follows:
Queuing for FT transport
Allocated FT transport
Opening FT connection
Closing FT connection
To view job details
- Double-click the job in the Jobs tab.
The Job Details dialog appears that contains detailed job information on a Job Overview tab and a Detailed Status tab.