Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ SAN Client and Fibre Transport Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Introducing SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Planning your deployment
- About SAN Client storage destinations
- Preparing the SAN
- Licensing SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Configuring SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Configuring a Fibre Transport media server
- Configuring SAN clients
- Configuring SAN clients in a cluster
- Fibre Transport properties
- Configuring SAN client usage preferences
- Managing SAN clients and Fibre Transport
- Disabling SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Troubleshooting SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- About unified logging
About the SAN Client license key
On the NetBackup master server, enter the license that activates the SAN Client feature.
If the license expires or is unavailable (such as in a disaster recovery situation), backups and restores occur over the LAN.