Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ SAN Client and Fibre Transport Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Introducing SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Planning your deployment
- About SAN Client storage destinations
- Preparing the SAN
- Licensing SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Configuring SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Configuring a Fibre Transport media server
- Configuring SAN clients
- Configuring SAN clients in a cluster
- Fibre Transport properties
- Configuring SAN client usage preferences
- Managing SAN clients and Fibre Transport
- Disabling SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- Troubleshooting SAN Client and Fibre Transport
- About unified logging
Deleting a SAN client
Use the following procedure to delete a SAN client from your NetBackup configuration. The SAN client remains a NetBackup client, but it no longer functions as a SAN client.
To delete a SAN client
- Disable the SAN client services.
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, select Media and Device Management > Devices > SAN Clients.
- Select a client in the right pane.
- Click Edit > Delete.