Veritas NetBackup™ AdvancedDisk Storage Solutions Guide
- Introducing AdvancedDisk
- Licensing AdvancedDisk
- Configuring AdvancedDisk
- Configuring key management for NetBackup AdvancedDisk storage encryption
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage server
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk disk pool
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage unit
- Creating a storage lifecycle policy
- Managing AdvancedDisk
- Managing AdvancedDisk storage servers
- Managing AdvancedDisk disk pools
- Displaying detailed AdvancedDisk storage usage information
- Toubleshooting AdvancedDisk
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
About the AdvancedDisk license
AdvancedDisk is a feature that is licensed separately from base NetBackup.
If you remove the license key or if it expires, the following restrictions apply:
You cannot create the disk pools or the storage units that reference AdvancedDisk disk pools.
NetBackup jobs that attempt to use the disk pools or the storage units that are based on disk pools fail. The error message indicates that the feature is not licensed.
NetBackup does not delete the disk pools or the storage units that reference the disk pools. You can use them again if you enter a valid license.