Veritas NetBackup™ AdvancedDisk Storage Solutions Guide
- Introducing AdvancedDisk
- Licensing AdvancedDisk
- Configuring AdvancedDisk
- Configuring key management for NetBackup AdvancedDisk storage encryption
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage server
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk disk pool
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage unit
- Creating a storage lifecycle policy
- Managing AdvancedDisk
- Managing AdvancedDisk storage servers
- Managing AdvancedDisk disk pools
- Displaying detailed AdvancedDisk storage usage information
- Toubleshooting AdvancedDisk
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
Deleting an AdvancedDisk disk pool
If you delete a disk pool, NetBackup removes it from your configuration.
If a disk pool is the storage destination of a storage unit, you must first delete the storage unit.
Do not delete a disk pool that contains unexpired NetBackup images; if you do, data loss may occur.
To delete an AdvancedDisk disk pool
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, select Media and Device Management > Devices > Disk Pools.
- Select a disk pool
- Click Edit > Delete.
- In the Delete Disk Pool dialog box, verify that the disk pool is the one you want to delete and then click OK.