Veritas NetBackup™ AdvancedDisk Storage Solutions Guide
- Introducing AdvancedDisk
- Licensing AdvancedDisk
- Configuring AdvancedDisk
- Configuring key management for NetBackup AdvancedDisk storage encryption
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage server
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk disk pool
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage unit
- Creating a storage lifecycle policy
- Managing AdvancedDisk
- Managing AdvancedDisk storage servers
- Managing AdvancedDisk disk pools
- Displaying detailed AdvancedDisk storage usage information
- Toubleshooting AdvancedDisk
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
Deleting an AdvancedDisk storage server
If you delete a storage server, NetBackup removes the storage server only from your configuration.
The media server is not deleted from your configuration. To delete the media server, use the NetBackup nbemmcmd command.
If a disk pool is configured from the disk volumes that the storage server manages, you cannot delete the storage server.
Do not delete a storage server if its storage contains unexpired NetBackup images. If you do, data loss may occur.
To delete an AdvancedDisk storage server
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, expand Media and Device Management > Credentials > Storage Server.
- On the Edit menu, select Delete.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.