Veritas NetBackup™ AdvancedDisk Storage Solutions Guide
- Introducing AdvancedDisk
- Licensing AdvancedDisk
- Configuring AdvancedDisk
- Configuring key management for NetBackup AdvancedDisk storage encryption
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage server
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk disk pool
- Configuring an AdvancedDisk storage unit
- Creating a storage lifecycle policy
- Managing AdvancedDisk
- Managing AdvancedDisk storage servers
- Managing AdvancedDisk disk pools
- Displaying detailed AdvancedDisk storage usage information
- Toubleshooting AdvancedDisk
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
Viewing AdvancedDisk disk reports
The NetBackup disk reports include information about the disk pools, disk storage units, disk logs, images that are stored on disk media, and storage capacity.
Table: Disk reports describes the disk reports available.
Table: Disk reports
Images on Disk
The Images on Disk report generates the image list present on the disk storage units that are connected to the media server. The report is a subset of the Images on Media report; it shows only disk-specific columns.
The report provides a summary of the storage unit contents. If a disk becomes bad or if a media server crashes, this report can let you know what data is lost.
The Disk Logs report displays the media errors or the informational messages that are recorded in the NetBackup error catalog. The report is a subset of the Media Logs report; it shows only disk-specific columns.
Disk Storage Unit Status
The Disk Storage Unit Status report displays the state of disk storage units in the current NetBackup configuration.
For disk pool capacity, see the disk pools window in Media and Device Management > Devices > Disk Pools.
Multiple storage units can point to the same disk pool. When the report query is by storage unit, the report counts the capacity of disk pool storage multiple times.
Disk Pool Status
The Disk Pool Status report displays the state of disk pool storage units. This report displays only when a license that enables NetBackup disk features is installed.
To view disk reports
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, expand NetBackup Management > Reports > Disk Reports.
- Select the name of a disk report.
- In the right pane, select the report settings.
- Click Run Report.