Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Setting up IMAP
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Setting up IMAP
- About IMAP
- Configuring IMAP and enabling users for IMAP access
- Editing the IMAP notification message
- Defining IMAP provisioning groups
- Where to get more information about Enterprise Vault
- Using the IMAP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets for IMAP
Running the IMAP cmdlets
To run the IMAP cmdlets, first run the Enterprise Vault Management Shell. This loads the Enterprise Vault snap-in which makes the IMAP cmdlets available in the shell.
Help is available for the cmdlets. For example, the following command shows the detailed help for Get-EVIMAPUsers:
Get-Help Get-EVIMAPUsers -detailed