Enterprise Vault™ Setting up IMAP
- Setting up IMAP
- About IMAP
- Configuring IMAP and enabling users for IMAP access
- Editing the IMAP notification message
- Defining IMAP provisioning groups
- Where to get more information about Enterprise Vault
- Using the IMAP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets for IMAP
Defining IMAP policies
When Enterprise Vault provisions users and enables them for IMAP, it applies the settings that are configured in an IMAP policy. Each IMAP policy determines which IMAP endpoint and SMTP endpoint users can connect to, and whether notifications are sent to users when they are enabled for IMAP.
To define an IMAP policy
- In the left pane of the Administration Console, expand your Enterprise Vault site.
- Expand the Policies container.
- Right-click IMAP, and click New > Policy.
Work through the wizard to create the new IMAP policy. The wizard prompts you to provide the following information:
A name and description for the policy.
The IMAP endpoint that is used by users who are provisioned with this IMAP policy.
Whether or not a notification message is sent to users when they are enabled for IMAP.
The SMTP endpoint that is used by users who are provisioned with this IMAP policy.