Enterprise Vault™ Setting up IMAP
- Setting up IMAP
- About IMAP
- Configuring IMAP and enabling users for IMAP access
- Editing the IMAP notification message
- Defining IMAP provisioning groups
- Where to get more information about Enterprise Vault
- Using the IMAP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets for IMAP
Checking the IMAP folder limit
Enterprise Vault limits the number of archived items that it returns to IMAP clients from each archive folder. Enterprise Vault returns the most recently archived items, up to the limit specified.
If you change the folder limit setting from its default value, it can adversely affect the performance of IMAP clients on desktop and laptop clients.
You can check the current IMAP folder limit setting in your Enterprise Vault site properties.
To check the IMAP folder limit
- In the left pane of the Administration Console, right-click your Enterprise Vault site, and click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- From the List settings from list, select IMAP.
- Check the value assigned to the Folder limit setting.