Enterprise Vault™ Setting up IMAP
- Setting up IMAP
- About IMAP
- Configuring IMAP and enabling users for IMAP access
- Editing the IMAP notification message
- Defining IMAP provisioning groups
- Where to get more information about Enterprise Vault
- Using the IMAP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets for IMAP
Using the Users tab
You can open the IMAPtab by clicking the node in the Administration Console, then clicking the tab in the right pane.
You can also access the IMAPtab from a web browser using a URL like the following:
Where ev_server is an Enterprise Vault server.
Use this tab to search for connection details of a specific IMAP user.
To search for connection details for a specific user
- In the Search list, choose Archive name or Username.
- Enter the archive name or user name of the user whose connection details you want to see.
- Click Search.
- In the list of results, click the user name or archive name to see connection details for the individual user.