Enterprise Vault™ Setting up IMAP
- Setting up IMAP
- About IMAP
- Configuring IMAP and enabling users for IMAP access
- Editing the IMAP notification message
- Defining IMAP provisioning groups
- Where to get more information about Enterprise Vault
- Using the IMAP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets for IMAP
About the IMAP dashboard
The Administration Console provides an IMAP dashboard which shows details of the Enterprise Vault servers that are assigned an IMAP endpoint, and a list of IMAP sessions in which the IMAP server reported an error.
You can open the IMAP dashboard by clicking thenode in the Administration Console and also from a web browser.
The IMAP dashboard has the following tabs:
. This shows the Enterprise Vault servers that are assigned an IMAP endpoint, and lists the most recent IMAP session in which an error occurred, for each user.
. This shows connection details for specific users, who you can search for using their archive name or user name.