Enterprise Vault™ Setting up IMAP
- Setting up IMAP
- About IMAP
- Configuring IMAP and enabling users for IMAP access
- Editing the IMAP notification message
- Defining IMAP provisioning groups
- Where to get more information about Enterprise Vault
- Using the IMAP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets for IMAP
Setting provisioning group priority
If you have created multiple provisioning groups, and some users are targeted by more than one group, you should set the order in which Enterprise Vault processes the groups. This is because Enterprise Vault provisions a user account the first time it encounters it in a provisioning group. Enterprise Vault ignores the user account if it is targeted by lower priority provisioning groups.
Enterprise Vault uses a separate list of provisioning groups to provision Exchange IMAP users and Internet mail IMAP users. You must set provisioning group priority separately for Exchange IMAP provisioning groups and for Internet mail IMAP provisioning groups.
To change the order in which Enterprise Vault processes provisioning groups
- In the left pane of the Administration Console, expand your Enterprise Vault site.
- Expand the Client Access container, then the IMAP and Provisioning Groups containers.
- Right-click the Exchange Mailbox or Internet Mail container, and click Properties.
- In the Provisioning Groups list, click a group, and click Move Up or Move Down to raise or lower its priority.
- Repeat step 4 until the provisioning groups are in the correct order of priority.