Enterprise Vault™ Setting up IMAP
- Setting up IMAP
- About IMAP
- Configuring IMAP and enabling users for IMAP access
- Editing the IMAP notification message
- Defining IMAP provisioning groups
- Where to get more information about Enterprise Vault
- Using the IMAP dashboard
- PowerShell cmdlets for IMAP
Using the Dashboard tab
You can open the IMAPtab by clicking the node in the Administration Console, and this shows the dashboard in the right pane.
You can also access the IMAPtab from a web browser using a URL like the following:
Where ev_server is an Enterprise Vault server.
Thetab contains the following lists:
To return to the information for all servers, click.
By default, thelist includes only the sessions during which the IMAP server reported an error. You can also show successful connections by clearing the option.
You can also search for connection details for a specific user.
To search for connection details for a specific user
- In the Search list, choose Archive name or Username.
- Enter the archive name or user name of the user whose connection details you want to see.
- Click Search.