Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Microsoft Azure storage type requirements
Table: Microsoft Azure cloud storage requirements describes the details and requirements of Microsoft Azure cloud storage in NetBackup.
Table: Microsoft Azure cloud storage requirements
You must have a NetBackup license that allows for cloud storage.
Microsoft Azure account requirements
You must obtain a Microsoft Azure storage account and at least one storage access key (primary access key or secondary access key).
Veritas recommends that you use NetBackup to create the container that you use with NetBackup.
The following are the NetBackup requirements for container names:
You can refer to the following link: