Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
About monitoring and reporting for cloud backups
The NetBackup OpsCenter provides the most detailed reports of NetBackup cloud storage activity. See the NetBackup OpsCenter Administrator's Guide.
If OpsCenter cannot connect to the media server, it cannot obtain the necessary data for reporting. Therefore, ensure that the following services are up and running on all the media servers that are configured for cloud storage:
Where Amazon is the cloud service provider, OpsCenter cannot report on the data that MSDP cloud storage servers upload to the cloud.
The NetBackup Administration Console Disk Pools window
The Disk Pools window displays the values that were stored when NetBackup polled the disk pools. NetBackup polls the disk pools every five minutes.
To display the window, in the NetBackup Administration Console, in the left pane, select .
The information that is displayed for NetBackup Administration Console. Even if there is data in the disk pool, the value that is displayed for is zero. The value for displays the maximum amount. You must review the information on the provider website for accurate use information.and is inaccurate in the
The information that is displayed for Media and Device Management > Devices > Disk Pool. Even if there is information in the disk pool, the value that is displayed for is zero. The value for displays the maximum amount. You must review the information on the provider website for accurate use information.and for Amazon is inaccurate in the NetBackup Administration Console. The values are found under
NetBackup disk reports