Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Microsoft Azure advanced server configuration options
Table: General settings options
Select this option if you want to use the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol for user authentication or data transfer between NetBackup and cloud storage provider.
Table: Proxy Settings tab options
option to use proxy server and provide proxy server settings. Once you select the option, you can specify the following details:
You can enable proxy tunneling for HTTP proxy type.
After you enable, HTTP CONNECT requests are send from the cloud media server to the HTTP proxy server and the TCP connection is directly forwarded to the cloud back-end storage.
The data passes through the proxy server without reading the headers or data from the connection.
You can select one of the following authentication types if you are using HTTP proxy type.
is the username of the proxy server
can be empty. You can use maximum 256 characters.