Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Performance and Tuning Guide
Last Published: 2019-08-27
Product(s): NetBackup (220.127.116.11, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.2, 8.1.1, 8.1)
- About OpsCenter configuration
- About OpsCenter performance and tuning
- About tuning OpsCenter for increased performance
- About saving the OpsCenter log files on a different drive
- About adjusting the heap size or cache size for OpsCenter services
- About OpsCenter database defragmentation
- Moving OpsCenter server to a different computer
- OpsCenter best practices
- Installation and upgrade best practices
- OpsCenter database best practices
- Backup products best practices
Network configuration best practices
Following are the best practices for network configuration:
Configure the OpsCenter components on a host with a static IP address.
Restrict the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the OpsCenter Server to 44 characters.