Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Performance and Tuning Guide
- About OpsCenter configuration
- About OpsCenter performance and tuning
- About tuning OpsCenter for increased performance
- About saving the OpsCenter log files on a different drive
- About adjusting the heap size or cache size for OpsCenter services
- About OpsCenter database defragmentation
- Moving OpsCenter server to a different computer
- OpsCenter best practices
- Installation and upgrade best practices
- OpsCenter database best practices
- Backup products best practices
This section provides sizing guidelines for OpsCenter Server.
The information that is published in this section is based on the tests that were performed in Veritas Lab in a controlled environment with expert users. This information can only be used as guidelines and should not be used as 100% accurate benchmarks.
Table: OpsCenter server sizing guidelines provides the system configuration of the OpsCenter Server for the given NetBackup configuration.
Table: OpsCenter server sizing guidelines
System configuration of the OpsCenter Server host
Number of NetBackup master servers to be monitored
Number of NetBackup policies
Number of NetBackup jobs per day
Physical computer configuration: 16 logical processors, 24 GB RAM
OpsCenter database service cache size: 10 GB
OpsCenter Server service heap size: 4 GB
Some of the data that is presented in this table was interpolated.