Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Performance and Tuning Guide
- About OpsCenter configuration
- About OpsCenter performance and tuning
- About tuning OpsCenter for increased performance
- About saving the OpsCenter log files on a different drive
- About adjusting the heap size or cache size for OpsCenter services
- About OpsCenter database defragmentation
- Moving OpsCenter server to a different computer
- OpsCenter best practices
- Installation and upgrade best practices
- OpsCenter database best practices
- Backup products best practices
About saving the OpsCenter log files on a different drive
Veritas recommends that you install the OpsCenter log files on a drive that is different from where OpsCenter Server software and operating system are installed. This installation should be done only if the debug level of logs is greater than 1. The default debug level of OpsCenter logs is 1.
To know the debug level of your logs, see the following section.
You can control how OpsCenter writes log files for OpsCenter Server, OpsCenter Agent, and the OpsCenter web console components.