Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Performance and Tuning Guide
- About OpsCenter configuration
- About OpsCenter performance and tuning
- About tuning OpsCenter for increased performance
- About saving the OpsCenter log files on a different drive
- About adjusting the heap size or cache size for OpsCenter services
- About OpsCenter database defragmentation
- Moving OpsCenter server to a different computer
- OpsCenter best practices
- Installation and upgrade best practices
- OpsCenter database best practices
- Backup products best practices
About tuning OpsCenter for increased performance
The information that is published in the following sections is based on the tests that were performed in Veritas Lab in a controlled environment with expert users. These can only be used as guidelines and should not be used as 100% accurate benchmarks.
Refer to the following topics that talk about the settings that you can tune to improve OpsCenter performance.