Veritas NetBackup™ OpsCenter Performance and Tuning Guide
- About OpsCenter configuration
- About OpsCenter performance and tuning
- About tuning OpsCenter for increased performance
- About saving the OpsCenter log files on a different drive
- About adjusting the heap size or cache size for OpsCenter services
- About OpsCenter database defragmentation
- Moving OpsCenter server to a different computer
- OpsCenter best practices
- Installation and upgrade best practices
- OpsCenter database best practices
- Backup products best practices
Moving OpsCenter server to a different computer
This section talks about the scenarios in which you need to move OpsCenter server to a different machine.
Consider the following scenarios:
Scenario 1: You have OpsCenter setup that you want to upgrade and because of certain constraints with the new version, you need to move the OpsCenter server to a different machine.
For example: If your existing version of OpsCenter is installed on a platform that is unsupported.
Scenario 2: You want to move OpsCenter server to a different machine. For example, if the hardware of the existing machine is faulty.